Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Eat the food Tina!

I finally got to see Napolean Dynamite, I must admit I first avoided this movie like the plague because so many of my students loved it, I thought, it can't be good. But, my cousin and brother brought it over a couple of weeks ago and insisted that I watch. We only skipped around to certain parts, but I got the dvd back from my cousin just the other night and decided to watch from beginning to end. I loved it. The moon boots, the hair, the language, the setting, everything.

My brother and cousin both now hate the film because they say Napolean was a looser and just didn't realize it, but I see it in just the opposite. Napolean was whoever in the 'freak' he wanted to be. And I liked him for that. Plus he just reminded me so much of myself, dance moves, loving tater tots...ahhh those were the days.

If you are interested in moon boots ( a 2005 version) check these out. If like me, you prefer the old school version, check this out.

No comments: