Thursday, November 10, 2005

Er-thing is all messy

-in my apartment
-on my desk
-in my head

So, we are moving this week, a temporary six-month move we hope, to a larger first floor apartment to make room for my growing stomach and whats inside. But, the problem is we are trying to move while both working full time jobs, DH going to grad school full time and myself teaching one course. Why-pray-tell are we doing this to ourselves? Everything has been so crazy in the apartment the last couple of days its not been funny. I mean there is stuff er-where. We've been boxing books (most of what we own) and storing some at my mom and dad's house. We've sworn to ourselves that we will only take two boxes of books with us to the new apartment. Two! This is out of a good Twenty! Just two! I've been hiding some randomly in my boxes of clothes. he.he.he.

I'm just trying my best to focus on taking care of myself and the baby. Its hard because I'm just so accostomed to living a fast-paced, stressed out life.

I'm just concerned....and I don't feel like I even have the time to stop and evaluate.

No comments: