Monday, January 9, 2006

Sometimes Isn't Always

Sometimes I don't feel like going to bedI don't feel like getting right up, sometimes.
Sometimes I don't feel like wearing my shoes
But sometimes isn't always
Sometimes I don't feel like combing my hairI don't feel like washing my face, sometimes
Sometimes I don't feel like saying "okay."
But sometimes isn't always
Sometimes I do feel like going to bedI do feel like washing my face, sometimes
Sometimes I do feel like saying okayBut sometimes isn't always
InstrumentalSometimes I don't feel like sometimes I doI feel like I don't like to feel, sometimes
Sometimes I don't and sometimes I do
But sometimes isn't always
Sometimes Isn’t
Sometimes Isn’t
Sometimes isn't always
Isn't always
Isn't always

(from Mister Roger's Neighborhood)

This is an exact mirror on my feelings right now. Some days I'm okie, and other days I'm not and feel like I'm just sinking.

Some days I want so badly to still go to school,
Some days I think I can stick around here and try a little harder.

Some days I miss writing,
Some days I think if I really missed it, I'd do it regardless of being in school or not.

Some days I feel like I'm on top of the world,
Some days I feel like I'm lost in the universe.

Some days I am strong and ready,
Some days I am weak and waiting,

Some days I trick myself,
Some days I'm honest,

Some days I miss my old self, so bad, and I just want to cry,
Some days I wonder if this is who I've always been.

Some days its all I can do not to cry,
Some days I laugh until my sides hurt and the baby kicks for me to stop, or continue.

Some days I want to pack and leave, and prepare,
Some days I want to move in with my parents.

But, sometimes isn't always, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pretty cool stuff :)