Sunday, February 5, 2006

28 Week Update II: Cucumber fights back

ite thThis weekend I discovered a delightful thing. As I was stretching out to take a post breakfast nap on Saturday, I looked down and could see my stomach move out in two different spots. Cucumber must have been flexing and practicing her gymnastics routine. So, I gently touched the spot where I'd just seen movembet, and she moved again! I reached to the other side of my belly and said her name, "__________," and touched again, she responded.

This was the best weekend I've had in a long time, despite the constipation, heartburn, and leg cramps.

I really do love being pregnant. Its moments like that one that make you realize just how special and amazing this entire event is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the bigger they get, the harder they hit back :)