Sunday, October 22, 2006

#345

This weekend has not turned out to be as productive as I needed it to be. With the long list I made the other day, I can honestly say that not much got done, except for taking care of a babe and loving a babe, which are necessities and fun too.

We went to county house and tried to work more, but that was hard, the former resident of county house is still there (sort of) and said party really didn't want to through away too much stuff. That makes it hard for us to have folks come in and do work and to clean up. But, we are making some process...two room are just about ready to be painted and the plumbers are supposed to start work this week. Hopefully, hopefully we'll be in just as the semester is winding down.

As for my own work, I did not read any papers, nor did I read or research. No surprises there.

I'm going to have to try a different way to get myself to actually get things accomplished. Maybe set smaller goals for each day? Instead of my two page long lists that I'm so fond of.
***

This week we've got more folks coming out to the hosue to work and I start with a 3 week presentation I'm doing for workplace writing/GRE prep. I've also got to prep for my comp class and find a way to remodel a bathroom. I also have to..I don't know what else I have to do.

Arg...

No comments: