Sunday, December 10, 2006

much to say

I've actually got some writing that I really need to get done during the next few weeks. I've got a Xmas memories piece I'm supposed to be doing for my family's gathering and I've got some work things I need to do and something else that I can't remember. Hum.

Last night I was gonna try to get some work done but opted not to when I was given the chance to take a nap. Now, I've got to try to force myself to do work tonight, when I'd rather be playing with babe. Maybe I'll work on some stuff for about an hour or so after I get babe's bath and then call it a night.

I don't know.

I need to make a writing list:
  1. Christmas Memories piece
  2. CV
  3. Philosophy de la me teaching
  4. RSA application
  5. Paulo Friere paper

My goal: to have most of this stuff completed by the end of the week, so that I can at least have the writing out there and then I can work on touch ups after that.

Babe is calling.

No comments: