Tuesday, January 16, 2007

feeling better

I got through both my classes and feel better. Its kinda like talking and writing with my students helps me to remember why I'm doing this.

This=teaching, trying to learn, trying to write.

One thing I'm not still settled on is the whinning I was doing earlier about managing all my roles. But instead of whinning I think I'm gonna try to talk about it. Or maybe write about it.

What does it mean to be a mother in 2007? Or what does it mean for me?
Are there any 'Status on Motherhood' reports out there? This balancing act is hell- home, family, child, career, education, self. I love being a mother, but some of the roles that are forced upon me (and maybe I allow them to be) make it hellah-hard to be a sane human.

More later, more work now.

No comments: