Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I'm down.

I just feel down. I lack the motivation and drive I once had. It used to be that I'd eat this shit and it would make me stronger, make me want to work harder, get back in the game, but now I just want to crawl in my bed.

I thought I'd be pulling myself back up by now and working hard to get back into school, but I'm not. I don't even feel excited about the whole business thing anymore. Things just seem really confused and messed up and like I can't focus to get them straight.

I just want to be in school. I miss it and the sad thing is I can't even get my flipping shit straight to focus to study for the GRE or to get application stuff together. I'm in such a slump, complaining and lamenting that I can't realize if I REALLY don't like where I'm at then I've got to be the one to change it. Its like I say it, but what do I do to really make a difference?

This makes no sense.

I miss my dreaming partner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what happened to your dreaming partner?