Sunday, July 22, 2007

oh. the move

We have found a place in new city up yonder. I am very nervous. I am making list upon list to try to organize myself and my family. I have books to read before classes start. I am nervous.

We were blessed to find a place that is furnished, so we don't have to move all of our things. We are blessed. I have to figure out what we are going to take and what we'll leave.

My mom is very sad, she will no doubt miss babe. Everyone is moving and changing, my bro got a new job, we'll now have two grandkids living out-of-state, another in the northern part of the state and another in the far southwest. For the first time in my life I'll be away from home. I'm not nearly as excited as I used to think I'd be. But I'm older now and I think that has something to do with it.

And today has been weird. Stayed up way too late reading Harry Potter and then got up around noon today. Stepped on my glasses and had to go over to the mall to order a new pair. I'll be walking around with my broken glasses con tape until the new ones come in.

I'm tired of sitting at this desk, reading, organizing, and trying to make things work.

I am starting to feel small again. Oh. so small.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thing is... everyone is small and big at the same time in the universe. small in that everything is so big but big in the sense that your life crosses paths with other lives and everyone acts like marbles hitting each other