Thursday, July 5, 2007

A Troubled Childhood

Conversation that took place before going to see Transformers Monday evening:

Me: So, like remind me of what the Transformers did again. I think I watched them as kids, but I'm not so sure I remember.

DH: They were robots, there were two groups, the autobots and the...

Me: Oh yeah, and they would all come together to form Voltron, right? I remember the song...

DH: No, you've got two cartoons confused. Voltron was a mixture of....

Me: No, I think you got it wrong, Voltron was when all the robots came together to have like super power.

DH: Uh, no.

Me: So they were like with the Thundercats?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

at least you remember good cartoons who cares if you may confuse them... kids now have wack cartoons (Bratz, a drillion-mon rehashes, etc all)