Wednesday, October 24, 2007

i am feeling stressed

and as a result of that irrational.

the babe hasn't been feeling well. i've got a numb spot under my right boob, on my rib cage. i have more work to do than i'd ever imagined was possible. i still have like 3 weekends before i can go home. my dear hubby is popping blackheads on my back. i've been drinking more soda than one woman should. i was on a roll with eating 3 or more good meals a day but now its like one big one and it includes lots of chips and soda. i sometimes feel like i barely have time to sleep, or when i'm sleeping i feel like should be working.

i dont know what to do.

MICHEAL JACSON SAID IT BEST....
Another day has gone
Im still all alone
How could this be

and to add on to that Mary J says...
Life can be only what you make it
When you're feelin down
You should never fake it
Say what's on your mind
And you'll find in time
That all the negative energy
It would all cease

and then brother mos says why its been so hard for me to even bring myself to write here lately....
I don't wanna write this down, (world... premiere)
I wanna tell you how I feel right now (world... premiere)
I don't wanna take no time to write this down, (world... premiere)
I wanna tell you how I feel right now, hey (world... premiere)

and then he says.....

I ain't no perfect man
I'm trying to do, the best that I can,
With what it is I have
I ain't no perfect man
I'm trying to do, the best that I can,
With what it is I have

and I say...i ain't right.i'm tired. i'm fussy.
i miss homestuff.
i miss me.

why do i have such a hard time welcoming the new and getting rid of the old....

No comments: