Saturday, October 20, 2007

list

We are 8 weeks in to the semester, the midpoint mark and for me that can be dangerous. Because I've not got any real pressing deadlines, pretty much most of my stuff is due at the end of the semester, that means I've got to get myself on some type of plan to get things done before then, because that waiting until the last minute to do a project ain't cutting it no more, 'specially not in these parts.

So, for today I've got a small list, I've found that breaking things up helps a lot more than just long daunting lists that I can't possibly accomplish w/ a babe:

-laundry washed, folded, put away.
-lay out outfits for next week.
-prep handout for class.
-finish models for DH to design.
-post notes for for two reading assignments.
-email a professor about a project.
-notes for project folders.

If I can get through those things...I'll feel very accomplished.

No comments: