Monday, January 14, 2008

so take a look...

I have no idea, but tonight I was undressing from my work clothes and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. And don't get me wrong, I don't pig out (well okie, I did eat chicken barbeque over the break 2 sandwhiches at a time, and chocolate cake, um, more than I'd like to admit) I like to think that when I eat, at least at school I make good chocies. Virtually no friend foods, no soda (minus exam week) and lots of fruits and crunchy-granola bars. Honestly.

But when I'm back home and among family, its totally different, sleeping unit noon, fried fish, mac n cheese with 3 or 4 rich cheeses, sodas out the loot pack, and no exercise.

So, in some ways being here is good for me to get onto a better schedule. I noticed some lumpy areas tonight that I'm not happy about. Must get that into check, I gained like 25 pounds with Babe and have NOT gone back to my pre-babe weight of 165. Not that I'm going to diet, because I don't do well with those. But the holidays have put a hurtin on me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no friend foods or no fried foods? maybe their the same thing anyways