Thursday, January 3, 2008

talking

babe has been talking for quite some time now, but during the past few weeks we actually have conversations. they'll go something like this:

me: do you want to watch seasame street?
babe: alright, okie.
me: who do you want to see?
babe: cookie.
me: okie (fumble to fastforward to cookie monster).
babe: oh no, elmo.
me: elmo?
babe:alright, okie. elmo!
me: let's find him (move to another youtube clip or dvd)
babe: elmo potty
me: you want to watch the potty special?
babe: alright, okie.
me: what about cookie?
babe: no.
me: here we go (showing clip of elmo and his dad on the potty special)
babe:oh no, dabby (which translates to abby kadabby)
me: you want to see dabby?
babe: zoe!
me: you want to see dabby and zoe?
babe: alright, okie.

and such is my conversation con babe

No comments: