Saturday, December 3, 2005

growing too fast

This week I have had more growing pains than I expected. My back, stomach, ribs, and pieces that I didn't even know exisisted on my body have been stretched, and from what I can tell will continue to stretch for the next 41/2 months. Wow.

I even went to the drs b/cs of all this stretching, but apparently its all normal. I noticed today after my yoga class that I felt much better, the stretching and positions I forced my body into really helped to work out some of those kinks. The stress I've been under since Thanksgiving also probably hasn't really helped anything either.

But, its almost time for Christmas break, a nice few weeks off, and in a couple of weeks I get to find out if Cucumber is a boy or girl, hopefully not both.

Until then, I'm dealing with the stretching, gas, and quickening movements and just trying to keep it all together as best I can.

***
Cucumber seems to really like my left side for flips and movement more than any other side. Cool.

No comments: