Monday, November 6, 2006

Let them eat cake or mustard, or Mrs. Dash, or, or something...just let them eat



I have found a new place to work here in my parent's house, the kitchen. Now, normally this wouldn't work because there would be a ton of folks in here cooking, eating, or watching TV, but tonight mom's not home from work yet, dad is napping, and babe and DH are in the living room. I am supposed to be working on a presentation, but finding it hard to do it. I would rather eat or blog.

My attention span is shot. I have a hard time focusing on any one activity and the ONLY thing that is motivating me to work on this presentation right now is the fact that tomorrow is my last day doing it!

Okie, I'm gonna play a little game with myself, I'll see how much I can get done in 1 hour.

BRB

No comments: