Friday, November 17, 2006

Making some changes, making a list, checking it twice

Got lots done today:

hair cut
manicure/pedicure
lunch with DH and babe
some christmas gifts for the babe
paid bills
balanced check book
new list for county house
*finally* changed my address with dmv
figured out i can really do whatever in the hell i want about school/work/etc

Got more to do tonite:

another list for county house
finish laundry
watch Law and Order
relax
think more about what in the hell i want to do with school/work/etc

I had to go to the DMV today to change my addy and stuff and while I was there I saw so many young (we're talking 15-17 years old and I know this because they were talking about being in high school) with babies. Young girls with babies, its nothing new and in some ways its an 'old' issue and one that doesn't get as much attention anymore, but it just got me to thinking. There should be programs out there for these girls. Maybe there are and I just don't know about them. But these are the ladies who need prenatal yoga and massage, how frucking stressed would you be at 15 with a baby on the way? They also need to know how to learn to give themselves the respect they deserve so they aren't out in the street trying to find it.

I know how hard it is to have a babe in a committed relationship. I can't imagine if I had to do this alone, and if I were 10 years younger.

>>>>Keep up the Thinking<<<<<

No comments: