Saturday, November 4, 2006

saturday morning special

I'm feeling a bit better today, last night was kinda rough, and the post reflects that. I think that I was feeling tired and angry. This morning though, I woke up to a happy smiling babe in a cute purple pj suit with 'feet', warm waffles, oj, and family talking and moving about.

The county house is getting new doors today and more paint. Hopefully on Monday it'll get water, lol.

The babe is napping and quite happy with herself because on Wednesday she started to sit up on her own. Yesterday she turned six months old. I keep telling myself I just had her, and now she can sit up on her own, throw toys for attention and grunt when she poops. Time flies.

I'm also working on some of the much needed school work that I needed to do while I have some quiet time.

Not bad.

No comments: