Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Carving out Time

I have been sucked into more technology. After having three separate paper calendars, I've gone ahead and taken the plunge and purchased one of these. DH thingk that I'm just fascinated with small tech gadgets, and truth be told I am. I got my first ipod, the nano, this summer and I got my first laptop, a mac book. There is just something sleek and comforting about them, which is strange for me because I used to be a totally pencil paper type of person. For me, I didn't think it was actually 'good' and in my 'head' or out of it, unless I had the ability to physically write it down. Now its different, with so much going on I find it bothersome to have tons of notes and reciepts cluttering my bag, so I guess I was looking to go as paperless as possible.

I always thought that I'd want to stick with the old fashioned calendar, and who knows, maybe some day I'll go back, but for now, I needed a change.

And I like the ability to color-code my calendar.

Now, lets see if the pretty little gizmos will help me get through all the work I've got tonite!

No comments: