Thursday, July 26, 2007

He's a Dog

I guess I should preface this by saying that I do believe people are innocent until proven guitly. But, Mike Vick, if what they say about what he did to those dogs, or allowed to be done, is an animal. No, actually, he's not an animal. I don't know what word I'd used to describe him, because to my knowledge animals don't exploit or participate in activities to harm others, not in this way.

In a New York Times article from today, they said that investigators found graves on his kennal property.

He's in Richmond today for his first court appearance, it'll be intereting to see how this unfolds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOCK 7 UP!

Or how about letting one of his 'game' pups got at his buddha's jewels (pups may be more interested in the lamb fries if you tell them there is peanut butter in em)