Tuesday, November 13, 2007

homesick

So. Not much is new. I'm tired. Every day it seems like the work just piles on more and there is no reprieve.

Tomorrow I have the following to do:
4 hours worth of teaching
A draft of a project proposal to prepare
Read a book
Go to Class

Thursday
More teaching
Lots more teaching
A proposal due.
Writing/drafting for the project I've got to do
Pack and clean for the upcoming holiday travel
Come up with a *feasible* plan of work I can accomplish over the break without making myself crazy

But tonight I'm just tired and I'm feeling down. Classes got me down, teaching got me down, being down got me down. I'm looking and knowing the semester is almost over but that is not helping me to feel better at all.

I'm hoping that being at home, amongst family-folk and good food and weather and shangs will help me. I might have to pull some all-nighters, but there's something about being in the comfort of home that doesn't make it as bad or as scary.....I hope.

No comments: